James: AI-powered IT Help Desk agent
Streamlining IT Help Desk Interactions
James is a Virtual Employee specifically designed and trained for the IT Help Desk who delivers personalized, first-level support by understanding, triaging and acting to resolve both simple and complex user issues at a fraction of the cost to the organization.
See James in action
See how James can support your IT Help Desk team, lower costs and improve user satisfaction.
Want to see more of James at work? Contact us to schedule a live demo.
A DIGITAL AGENT BUILT FOR THE IT HELP DESK ROLE
James is comes ready to start, pre-trained with skills needed for the first-level IT Help Desk role. He handles processes end-to-end, beginning with talking to users through natural language processing, thinking about solutions via machine learning, and then acting on followup steps by connecting to robotic process automation.
Efficiently Support Routine Needs
- Authenticate employees
- Reset passwords
- Intelligently escalate and route issues
- Recommend solutions
- Refer to self-help resources as needed
- Identify patterns
- Reassign issues to L2 and L3 groups
Improve user satisfaction
Monitor and Resolve Incidents
- Create new incident reports and trouble tickets
- Resolve common incidents through actions in other system or through learned knowledge base
- Track progress of resolution
- Proactively update users
Make routine tasks easier
Process Procurement Requests
- Gather all needed request information from users
- Match against ordering guidelines and suggest alternatives
- Place orders
- Gather approvals
- Update users proactively on status
Ensure compliance with purchasing policies