ROBOTIC PROCESS AUTOMATION - EQUIPPING OUR VIRTUAL PEOPLE TO TAKE ACTION
WHAT IS RPA?
- RPA lets organizations automate routine tasks as if humans were doing them across various applications and systems
- RPA interacts with various applications and systems in the same way as a real person, meaning no expensive and complex IT integration required
- Functional trained RPA robots are virtual workers who can automate routine business process improving accuracy and efficiency
- Robots can work as assistants to human users or do tasks in an autonomous mode
WHAT CAN RPA DO?
CONSOLIDATE FRAGMENTED UI
A call center worker doing a typical task for a customer has to open several systems, login and key in the same information multiple times. RPA can unify this task into a single flow where information gets entered once, and RPA does the rest.
MOVE DATA ACROSS APPLICATIONS
A lot of work in the back office involves chair swivel and dual monitors for copying and pasting between two applications. RPA automates this entire process – and inserts the ability to validate and check information.
CONNECT PROCESS ISLANDS
When onboarding a customer or an employee, many fragmented systems are involved. It is normally impossible to provide a unified view of the progress across the disparate parts. RPA makes it possible!
Bridge Digital and LEGACY APPLICATIONS
Common actions like address changes today often may start in the web or mobile digital world. RPA acts as a bridge into legacy systems to finish that workflow, making it more efficient and accurate.
Some tasks can be sped up by automating various steps, such as when agents start their mornings by logging them into multiple systems, turning on their call tree and punching in time card. RPA can automate all that with the click of a button.
WE'RE PUTTING RPA INTO ACTION EVERYDAY
Case Study: STREAMLINING AN INDIRECT AUTO LENDING PROCESS FOR A FINANCIAL INSTITUTION
Streamline a manual data processing workflow with 5 steps and 30 minutes of human time per contract, while ensuring high levels of accuracy
- Gathered inputs
- Visually mapped existing process
- Identified opportunity points for automation
- Built the RPA bot through a fast process
- Reduced entire process to just 3 minutes and 2 manual steps
- Up to 80% reduction in processing costs
- 40% avg reduction in handling times
- Payback in up to 3 months
- Processing capacity increase
- Improved compliance
- Higher staff satisfaction
- 24/7 process monitoring